Father – Son – Holy Spirit
In GOD’s Word the Bible
Inspired – Inerrant – Infallible – Authoritative
In GOD’s Son Jesus Christ
God in the Flesh – Our Savior – Our King
In GOD’s Salvation
Repentance – Confession – Acceptance
In GOD’s Promise the Holy Spirit
Counsellor – Comforter – Companion
In GOD’s Church Christ’s Body
United – Partners – Partakers
In GOD’s Plan
World – Ministry – Reconciliation
In GOD’s Purpose
Destroy Sin – Reign in Righteousness
In GOD’s Completion
Judgement – The Lamb – The Bride
We live our lives as an offering of our gratitude to GOD that we may please Him who has purchased us with the price of His Son.
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration if Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- Legitimate sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage. Hence, sexual activities, such as, but not limited to: adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, pedophilia and bestiality are inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible and the Church. Further lascivious behavior, the creation and/or viewing of pornography, and efforts to alter one’s gender, are incompatible with the biblical witness. Marriage has been established by God. This church recognizes marriage as exclusively the legal union of one man and one woman in which such union is a lifetime commitment.
Addendum as declared by the local administration of Generations United
It is for these reasons that the local administration as directed by the Lead Pastor has chosen not to envelope this document in endless words explaining the simplicity of what has already been outlined for us in the Holy Scriptures. Rather we will provide basic outlines as needed, and submit all issues in question to the spiritual authority of this local body for prayer and counsel as set forth in Acts 6:4.